Your Oktoberfest Hotel
Some tips on how to enjoy a visit of the Oktoberfest…and survive! (Part 4)
18. The Oktoberfest isn’t just about beer. It is also tradition and socialization. Do drink, but moderately. Relax and enjoy the feast: Oktoberfest is a unique chance to meet new people from all over the world and have fun. Why not take advantage of it?
19. If you have a few more days available, allow yourself the time to visit any of the Oktoberfest host cities. Whether you go to Munich, Stuttgart or Rosenheim Oktoberfest, they are all worthy of discover.
20. If you go to Munich, allow yourself a good lunch or dinner at Löwenbräu, in Nymphenburger Straße.
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.1
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.2
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.3
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.4
Just a 5-minute walk from Marienplatz and the Hofbräuhaus Beer Hall, this hotel offers soundproofed rooms and apartments with flat-screen TVs. A free [...]
This modern hotel with black granite façade offers soundproofed rooms with free Wi-Fi and free minibar. It is just 100 metres from Munich Central Sta [...]
Located in Munich’s Pasing district, this family-run hotel offers direct links to the city centre by public transport. Rich breakfast buffets and a [...]
Located a 3-minute walk from Munich Central Station, this modern hotel offers soundproofed rooms with free Wi-Fi access, a breakfast buffet, and a 24- [...]
This 4-star hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs and hot drinks facilities. It lies in Munich's Schwabing district, a direct underg [...]