Your Oktoberfest Hotel
Some tips on how to enjoy a visit of the Oktoberfest…and survive! (Part 4)
18. The Oktoberfest isn’t just about beer. It is also tradition and socialization. Do drink, but moderately. Relax and enjoy the feast: Oktoberfest is a unique chance to meet new people from all over the world and have fun. Why not take advantage of it?
19. If you have a few more days available, allow yourself the time to visit any of the Oktoberfest host cities. Whether you go to Munich, Stuttgart or Rosenheim Oktoberfest, they are all worthy of discover.
20. If you go to Munich, allow yourself a good lunch or dinner at Löwenbräu, in Nymphenburger Straße.
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.1
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.2
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.3
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.4
Just 200 metres from Isartor City Rail Station, this family-run, 4-star hotel in Munich city centre offers soundproofed rooms with Wi-Fi access, rich [...]
These 3-star, serviced apartments in Munich are in a quiet side street just off Maximilianstraße, 500 metres from the Marienplatz square. They offer [...]
Just a 20-minute walk south of Munich’s main railway station, this guest house enjoys a central location close to an underground stop and the Theres [...]
This hotel offers quiet rooms with free internet access and free parking. It is 2 minutes from the A94 motorway and a 5-minute walk from Riem S-Bahn S [...]
This hotel is located right next to the main train station in Munich, 2 stops or a 10-minute walk from Marienplatz city centre and its pedestrian shop [...]