Your Oktoberfest Hotel
Some tips on how to enjoy a visit of the Oktoberfest…and survive! (Part 4)
18. The Oktoberfest isn’t just about beer. It is also tradition and socialization. Do drink, but moderately. Relax and enjoy the feast: Oktoberfest is a unique chance to meet new people from all over the world and have fun. Why not take advantage of it?
19. If you have a few more days available, allow yourself the time to visit any of the Oktoberfest host cities. Whether you go to Munich, Stuttgart or Rosenheim Oktoberfest, they are all worthy of discover.
20. If you go to Munich, allow yourself a good lunch or dinner at Löwenbräu, in Nymphenburger Straße.
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.1
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.2
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.3
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.4
This hotel provides Art Nouveau-style rooms in the Deutsches Theater theatre in Munich. Wi-Fi and great transport links are available. Munich Main Sta [...]
Featuring free spa facilities, Italian cuisine, and spacious rooms and apartments, this 3-star hotel in Munich stands beside the River Isar. Marienpla [...]
This charming hotel offers spacious accommodation on the north-western outskirts of Münich, close to the train station and A99 motorway, and just a 2 [...]
This hotel offers quiet rooms with free internet access and free parking. It is 2 minutes from the A94 motorway and a 5-minute walk from Riem S-Bahn S [...]
This hotel is located right next to the main train station in Munich, 2 stops or a 10-minute walk from Marienplatz city centre and its pedestrian shop [...]