Some tips on how to enjoy a visit of the Oktoberfest…and survive! (Part 4)
18. The Oktoberfest isn’t just about beer. It is also tradition and socialization. Do drink, but moderately. Relax and enjoy the feast: Oktoberfest is a unique chance to meet new people from all over the world and have fun. Why not take advantage of it?
19. If you have a few more days available, allow yourself the time to visit any of the Oktoberfest host cities. Whether you go to Munich, Stuttgart or Rosenheim Oktoberfest, they are all worthy of discover.
20. If you go to Munich, allow yourself a good lunch or dinner at Löwenbräu, in Nymphenburger Straße.
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.1
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.2
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.3
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.4
This central hotel in Munich offers free Wi-Fi internet access. It lies 300 metres from the main train station and a 10-minute walk from the Theresien [...]
This non-smoking hotel offers free Wi-Fi internet, large rooms and a Bavarian restaurant with garden terrace. It is a 6-minute tram ride from the famo [...]
This hotel is located right next to the main train station in Munich, 2 stops or a 10-minute walk from Marienplatz city centre and its pedestrian shop [...]
The Superior Bristol Hotel is located in central Munich, just 50 metres from the Sendlinger Tor Underground Station. It offers modern rooms, free Wi-F [...]
Elegant, Mediterranean-style rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs are offered at this 3-star hotel in central Munich. It is directly on Goethepla [...]