Some tips on how to enjoy a visit of the Oktoberfest…and survive! (Part 4)
18. The Oktoberfest isn’t just about beer. It is also tradition and socialization. Do drink, but moderately. Relax and enjoy the feast: Oktoberfest is a unique chance to meet new people from all over the world and have fun. Why not take advantage of it?
19. If you have a few more days available, allow yourself the time to visit any of the Oktoberfest host cities. Whether you go to Munich, Stuttgart or Rosenheim Oktoberfest, they are all worthy of discover.
20. If you go to Munich, allow yourself a good lunch or dinner at Löwenbräu, in Nymphenburger Straße.
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.1
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.2
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.3
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.4
Just a short walk from the Karlsplatz square and Frauenkirche church with its famous Glockenspiel chime, this 2-star hotel in central Munich offers ex [...]
Within a 10-minute walk of the English Garden and the Pinakothek museums, this hotel offers large breakfast buffets, and rooms with flat-screen TVs. M [...]
This hotel is located at the Sendlinger Tor Gate in Munich’s Old Town. Motel One features free Wi-Fi, design rooms and a trendy lounge offering 24-h [...]
Set in a quiet location on the outskirts of Munich, yet close to Untermenzing S-Bahn (suburban rail) station, this charming hotel offers delightful ac [...]
Just 100 metres from Harras Train Station, Hotel Rivoli offers stylish rooms with dark wooden floors, and daily breakfast buffets. It is just 3 train [...]