Some tips on how to enjoy a visit of the Oktoberfest…and survive! (Part 4)
18. The Oktoberfest isn’t just about beer. It is also tradition and socialization. Do drink, but moderately. Relax and enjoy the feast: Oktoberfest is a unique chance to meet new people from all over the world and have fun. Why not take advantage of it?
19. If you have a few more days available, allow yourself the time to visit any of the Oktoberfest host cities. Whether you go to Munich, Stuttgart or Rosenheim Oktoberfest, they are all worthy of discover.
20. If you go to Munich, allow yourself a good lunch or dinner at Löwenbräu, in Nymphenburger Straße.
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.1
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.2
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.3
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.4
Set in a quiet location on the outskirts of Munich, yet close to Untermenzing S-Bahn (suburban rail) station, this charming hotel offers delightful ac [...]
Just a 20-minute walk south of Munich’s main railway station, this guest house enjoys a central location close to an underground stop and the Theres [...]
Located in Munich’s Pasing district, this family-run hotel offers direct links to the city centre by public transport. Rich breakfast buffets and a [...]
Hotel Wallis offers free internet terminals, a large breakfast buffet and rooms with flat-screen TVs. It is a 6-minute walk from Munich Central Statio [...]
This centrally located hotel is just a 1-minute walk from Munich’s Pedestrian Area, Old Town and Sendlinger Tor Underground Station. It offers moder [...]