Some tips on how to enjoy a visit of the Oktoberfest…and survive! (Part 4)
18. The Oktoberfest isn’t just about beer. It is also tradition and socialization. Do drink, but moderately. Relax and enjoy the feast: Oktoberfest is a unique chance to meet new people from all over the world and have fun. Why not take advantage of it?
19. If you have a few more days available, allow yourself the time to visit any of the Oktoberfest host cities. Whether you go to Munich, Stuttgart or Rosenheim Oktoberfest, they are all worthy of discover.
20. If you go to Munich, allow yourself a good lunch or dinner at Löwenbräu, in Nymphenburger Straße.
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.1
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.2
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.3
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.4
This modern, 3-star hotel lies in the lively Schwanthalerhöhe district of Munich, a 5-minute walk from the nearest U-Bahn (underground) station and 1 [...]
Hotel Mirabell is within comfortable walking distance of Munich's main train station, Stachus square and the Oktoberfest grounds.It also offers free W [...]
Just 250 metres from Munich Train Station, this 3-star hotel offers soundproofed rooms with kitchenette, an Italian restaurant, and free Wi-Fi access. [...]
This guesthouse in the east of Munich is just 300 metres from the St. Quirin Platz Underground Station, offering good transport connections to Munich [...]
The Superior Bristol Hotel is located in central Munich, just 50 metres from the Sendlinger Tor Underground Station. It offers modern rooms, free Wi-F [...]