Some tips on how to enjoy a visit of the Oktoberfest…and survive! (Part 4)
18. The Oktoberfest isn’t just about beer. It is also tradition and socialization. Do drink, but moderately. Relax and enjoy the feast: Oktoberfest is a unique chance to meet new people from all over the world and have fun. Why not take advantage of it?
19. If you have a few more days available, allow yourself the time to visit any of the Oktoberfest host cities. Whether you go to Munich, Stuttgart or Rosenheim Oktoberfest, they are all worthy of discover.
20. If you go to Munich, allow yourself a good lunch or dinner at Löwenbräu, in Nymphenburger Straße.
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.1
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.2
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.3
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.4
These 3-star, serviced apartments in Munich are in a quiet side street just off Maximilianstraße, 500 metres from the Marienplatz square. They offer [...]
Offering a stylish spa with indoor pool, soundproofed rooms with free Wi-Fi, and a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine, this 4-star design hotel [...]
Set in a quiet location on the outskirts of Munich, yet close to Untermenzing S-Bahn (suburban rail) station, this charming hotel offers delightful ac [...]
Within a 10-minute walk of the English Garden and the Pinakothek museums, this hotel offers large breakfast buffets, and rooms with flat-screen TVs. M [...]
This hotel is located at the Sendlinger Tor Gate in Munich’s Old Town. Motel One features free Wi-Fi, design rooms and a trendy lounge offering 24-h [...]