Some tips on how to enjoy a visit of the Oktoberfest…and survive! (Part 4)
18. The Oktoberfest isn’t just about beer. It is also tradition and socialization. Do drink, but moderately. Relax and enjoy the feast: Oktoberfest is a unique chance to meet new people from all over the world and have fun. Why not take advantage of it?
19. If you have a few more days available, allow yourself the time to visit any of the Oktoberfest host cities. Whether you go to Munich, Stuttgart or Rosenheim Oktoberfest, they are all worthy of discover.
20. If you go to Munich, allow yourself a good lunch or dinner at Löwenbräu, in Nymphenburger Straße.
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.1
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.2
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.3
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.4
Located a 3-minute walk from Munich Central Station, this modern hotel offers soundproofed rooms with free Wi-Fi access, a breakfast buffet, and a 24- [...]
This 4-star hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs and hot drinks facilities. It lies in Munich's Schwabing district, a direct underg [...]
This centrally located hotel is just a 1-minute walk from Munich’s Pedestrian Area, Old Town and Sendlinger Tor Underground Station. It offers moder [...]
This privately run 3-star hotel in Munich offers bright rooms with wooden furnishings. It is 150 metres from Munich Central Station and 650 metres fro [...]
Directly beside Munich Central Station, this 4-star hotel offers a traditional Bavarian restaurant and a fitness area with rooftop terrace. The Marien [...]