Your Oktoberfest Hotel
Some tips on how to enjoy a visit of the Oktoberfest…and survive! (Part 4)
18. The Oktoberfest isn’t just about beer. It is also tradition and socialization. Do drink, but moderately. Relax and enjoy the feast: Oktoberfest is a unique chance to meet new people from all over the world and have fun. Why not take advantage of it?
19. If you have a few more days available, allow yourself the time to visit any of the Oktoberfest host cities. Whether you go to Munich, Stuttgart or Rosenheim Oktoberfest, they are all worthy of discover.
20. If you go to Munich, allow yourself a good lunch or dinner at Löwenbräu, in Nymphenburger Straße.
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.1
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.2
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.3
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.4
This hotel provides Art Nouveau-style rooms in the Deutsches Theater theatre in Munich. Wi-Fi and great transport links are available. Munich Main Sta [...]
Tranquilly situated in the Haidhausen district of Munich, a 5-minute walk east of the German Museum, this 4-star hotel provides excellent public trans [...]
This modern, 3-star hotel lies in the lively Schwanthalerhöhe district of Munich, a 5-minute walk from the nearest U-Bahn (underground) station and 1 [...]
Quiet rooms with free Wi-Fi are offered at this 3-star hotel. It is 200 metres from Harras Train Station, offering direct links to Munich city centre [...]
Just a short walk from the Karlsplatz square and Frauenkirche church with its famous Glockenspiel chime, this 2-star hotel in central Munich offers ex [...]