Your Oktoberfest Hotel
Some tips on how to enjoy a visit of the Oktoberfest…and survive! (Part 4)
18. The Oktoberfest isn’t just about beer. It is also tradition and socialization. Do drink, but moderately. Relax and enjoy the feast: Oktoberfest is a unique chance to meet new people from all over the world and have fun. Why not take advantage of it?
19. If you have a few more days available, allow yourself the time to visit any of the Oktoberfest host cities. Whether you go to Munich, Stuttgart or Rosenheim Oktoberfest, they are all worthy of discover.
20. If you go to Munich, allow yourself a good lunch or dinner at Löwenbräu, in Nymphenburger Straße.
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.1
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.2
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.3
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.4
Situated in Munich’s Bogenhausen district, this 4-star hotel offers comfortable accommodation, just steps from the pretty Denninger Anger park. All [...]
This hotel is located at the Sendlinger Tor Gate in Munich’s Old Town. Motel One features free Wi-Fi, design rooms and a trendy lounge offering 24-h [...]
Just 250 metres from Munich Train Station, this 3-star hotel offers soundproofed rooms with kitchenette, an Italian restaurant, and free Wi-Fi access. [...]
This modern hotel with black granite façade offers soundproofed rooms with free Wi-Fi and free minibar. It is just 100 metres from Munich Central Sta [...]
This 3-star hotel is in the heart of Munich, just a 3-minute walk from the famous Englischer Garten and 400 metres from the Lehel U-Bahn (underground) [...]