Your Oktoberfest Hotel
Some tips on how to enjoy a visit of the Oktoberfest…and survive! (Part 4)
18. The Oktoberfest isn’t just about beer. It is also tradition and socialization. Do drink, but moderately. Relax and enjoy the feast: Oktoberfest is a unique chance to meet new people from all over the world and have fun. Why not take advantage of it?
19. If you have a few more days available, allow yourself the time to visit any of the Oktoberfest host cities. Whether you go to Munich, Stuttgart or Rosenheim Oktoberfest, they are all worthy of discover.
20. If you go to Munich, allow yourself a good lunch or dinner at Löwenbräu, in Nymphenburger Straße.
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.1
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.2
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.3
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.4
This family-run hotel in the Milbertshofen district of Munich is directly beside the BMW company. It offers modern rooms with Wi-Fi and great undergro [...]
This guesthouse in the east of Munich is just 300 metres from the St. Quirin Platz Underground Station, offering good transport connections to Munich [...]
Just 200 metres from Isartor City Rail Station, this family-run, 4-star hotel in Munich city centre offers soundproofed rooms with Wi-Fi access, rich [...]
Situated in Munich’s attractive Lochhausen district, just a 12-minute train journey from the city centre, this country hotel offers Bavarian cuisine [...]
Within a 10-minute walk of the English Garden and the Pinakothek museums, this hotel offers large breakfast buffets, and rooms with flat-screen TVs. M [...]