Your Oktoberfest Hotel
Some tips on how to enjoy a visit of the Oktoberfest…and survive! (Part 4)
18. The Oktoberfest isn’t just about beer. It is also tradition and socialization. Do drink, but moderately. Relax and enjoy the feast: Oktoberfest is a unique chance to meet new people from all over the world and have fun. Why not take advantage of it?
19. If you have a few more days available, allow yourself the time to visit any of the Oktoberfest host cities. Whether you go to Munich, Stuttgart or Rosenheim Oktoberfest, they are all worthy of discover.
20. If you go to Munich, allow yourself a good lunch or dinner at Löwenbräu, in Nymphenburger Straße.
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.1
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.2
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.3
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.4
This centrally located hotel is just a 1-minute walk from Munich’s Pedestrian Area, Old Town and Sendlinger Tor Underground Station. It offers moder [...]
This guesthouse in the east of Munich is just 300 metres from the St. Quirin Platz Underground Station, offering good transport connections to Munich [...]
Set in a residential area in central Munich, this modern hotel is just 5 minutes' walk from Theresienwiese Underground Station, where the Oktoberfest [...]
Featuring free spa facilities, Italian cuisine, and spacious rooms and apartments, this 3-star hotel in Munich stands beside the River Isar. Marienpla [...]
Hotel Metropol stands in a quiet side road, a 5-minute walk from Munich Central Station. It offers daily breakfast buffets and bright, soundproofed ro [...]