Your Oktoberfest Hotel
Some tips on how to enjoy a visit of the Oktoberfest…and survive! (Part 4)
18. The Oktoberfest isn’t just about beer. It is also tradition and socialization. Do drink, but moderately. Relax and enjoy the feast: Oktoberfest is a unique chance to meet new people from all over the world and have fun. Why not take advantage of it?
19. If you have a few more days available, allow yourself the time to visit any of the Oktoberfest host cities. Whether you go to Munich, Stuttgart or Rosenheim Oktoberfest, they are all worthy of discover.
20. If you go to Munich, allow yourself a good lunch or dinner at Löwenbräu, in Nymphenburger Straße.
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.1
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.2
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.3
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.4
This 3-star hotel in central Munich offers great transport connections, free Wi-Fi via hotspot, and a quiet location in side street. The main train st [...]
Just a 5-minute walk from Marienplatz and the Hofbräuhaus Beer Hall, this hotel offers soundproofed rooms and apartments with flat-screen TVs. A free [...]
Just 1.5 km from the Theresienwiese Oktoberfest site, this elegant hotel in the Sendling district of Munich stands directly opposite the Harras underg [...]
Located in Munich’s Pasing district, this family-run hotel offers direct links to the city centre by public transport. Rich breakfast buffets and a [...]
This guesthouse in the east of Munich is just 300 metres from the St. Quirin Platz Underground Station, offering good transport connections to Munich [...]