Your Oktoberfest Hotel
Some tips on how to enjoy a visit of the Oktoberfest…and survive! (Part 4)
18. The Oktoberfest isn’t just about beer. It is also tradition and socialization. Do drink, but moderately. Relax and enjoy the feast: Oktoberfest is a unique chance to meet new people from all over the world and have fun. Why not take advantage of it?
19. If you have a few more days available, allow yourself the time to visit any of the Oktoberfest host cities. Whether you go to Munich, Stuttgart or Rosenheim Oktoberfest, they are all worthy of discover.
20. If you go to Munich, allow yourself a good lunch or dinner at Löwenbräu, in Nymphenburger Straße.
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.1
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.2
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.3
- How to survive the Octoberfest part.4
This guest house in central Munich offers good-value rooms, free Wi-Fi and good transport links. It is just a 5-minute walk from Munich Main Station, [...]
This hotel provides Art Nouveau-style rooms in the Deutsches Theater theatre in Munich. Wi-Fi and great transport links are available. Munich Main Sta [...]
Located in Munich’s Pasing district, this family-run hotel offers direct links to the city centre by public transport. Rich breakfast buffets and a [...]
Set in a quiet location on the outskirts of Munich, yet close to Untermenzing S-Bahn (suburban rail) station, this charming hotel offers delightful ac [...]
Hotel Wallis offers free internet terminals, a large breakfast buffet and rooms with flat-screen TVs. It is a 6-minute walk from Munich Central Statio [...]